how to find if you are a Victim of Stolen Identity
identity theft is a commonplace. It happens every day. some of the victims have lost money and other values to hackers who stole their use and use it to perpetrate crime.
Here are some of the ways that you can know that you are a victim of stolen identity.
- Bill collection agencies contact you for overdue debts you never incurred.
- You receive bills, invoices or receipt to you for goods or services you haven’t ahead for.
- You no longer receive your credit card or bank statement.
- You notice that some of your emails seem to be missing.
- Your request for mortgage or any other loan was rejected citing your bad credit history, despite you having a good credit record.
- You get something in the mail about mil attachment you never rented, a house you never bought, or a job you never held.
- You lose an important document such as your passport or driving licence.
- Your identity irregularities in your credit card and bank statement.
- You receive a credit card statement with a new account.
- You are denied social benefits citing that you are already claiming.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.