This article shows how you can carry out two-way firewall protection in Windows 7…..
In this article, I want to look at some of the procedures that must be followed when you need to carry out a Two-Way Firewall Protection in Windows 7. When we talk about two way protection, we are talking about both inbound and outbound protection. That means this kind of protection can protect what is going in and out of your system. Follow me as we jump into that discussion.
- Click on the Start button on your Windows and type msc of Firewall in the search bar and press Enter button.
- Click the Windows firewall button with Advanced Security Icon.
- The Management icon will now display icon with inbound and outbound rules.
- Click Windows Firewall
- A Dialog box with several properties will now appear.
- For each Profile—Domain, Private and Public—change the setting to Block, and then click Ok.