How To Turn Research Into Content
- Identify the top 10 pages for your site that you would like to rank on search engines
- Repeat the keyword research for each in a spreadsheet (like in the following slide)
- Explore relevant topics that are not covered by existing content
- Research further pages and content gaps.
You may like to research your topics using a spreadsheet like the one above. The main idea is that:
- You enter your topic in the left column
- Have one P1 keyword per topic
- Two P2 keywords per topic
- Typically around three P3 keywords but can be less or more depending on how big the topic is
Remember a topic will translate into a webpage that you can optimize the keywords into. If it helps, you can add a column to the spreadsheet for the URL of the webpage that you plan to associate to the topic.
Now tell us your own side of this story.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
You can also join our WhatsApp Group Here.
Work from Home. Work for PropellerAds.
Finding the right Long-tail Keywords? Start your journey here.