This article talks about some of the facts that you need to under about CRM Technology in a customer-centric enterprise. Follow me as we do this together in this article.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ARTICLE
At the end of this lesson, readers should be able to understand the three basic sections that
CRM can be divided into which are Operational CRM,
Analytical CRM TECHNOLOGY AND Collaborative CRM.
In looking at CRM technology, we have three broad areas that 0kM can be divided into. These are Operational 0kM, Analytical CRM and Collaborative CRM. We are going to discuss this briefly now but our subsequent discussions will fall into any of these three headings.
into are: Operational CRM, Analytical CRM.
The goal of operational CRM as part of CRM technology is to achieve the automation of horizontally integrated business processes including customer touch points, the point of sales, and the legacy systems integration.
Analytical CRM as part of CRM technology involves capturing, storing, extracting, processes, analysis and interpretation of customer data to the corporate user at the onset, the organisation will make a deliberate effort to get as much information as possible about their customers. After this, the organisation must analyse the information and process it.
Collaborative CRM as part of CRM technology is the application of collaborative services to facilitate interactions between the customer and the organisation.
At the end of this lesson, we have been able to understand that operational CR191 has much to do with applications and policies that relate to day to day activities in an organisation while Analytical CRM has much to do with those applications that are deployed to work on customers’ information. Collaborative CRM has to do with the involvement of stakeholders in order to increase customers’ experience and exit stake.
1. Using a well-known organisation in Nigeria as a case study, explain the three branches of CRM.
2. To you, which branches of CRM is the most important?
3. Why do you think Technology is very important to CRM?
4. Explain operational and Analytical CRM with examples.
1. How do you think that the adoption of analytical CRM technologies will help Korak Health Source, health Insurance organisation located in Maryland USA to serve their customers better?
2. Mr Anderson, an initiator of CRM of Brantingham Investment had just been invited by his state Manager to come and explain the reasons why the organisation needs to have a centralized customer database. If you are in his shoes, what will be your arguments?
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.