Analysing Teradata Industry in CRM…
At the end of this lesson, readers should be able to:
- Discuss the various tools we have under Teradata Industry CRM.
- Know their functions and potentials, most importantly how they contribute to the growth of a customer-centric enterprise.
In this article, we want to talk more about Teradata Industry CRM. Data approach to CRM. This approach can be divided into five, which are Analysis tools, Modeling tools, Personalization components, Communication tools, Optimization tools and Interaction tools.
- Analysis Tools: This tool helps the Organisation’s to analyse the data that they have about customers in order to draw out meaningful conclusions about them. Organisations will be able to look at their data in order to examine the type of relationships that their customer keep. They can use this in analyzing their behaviour, demographics location, their products and services usage among others. The tools can help the organisation to realize opportunities for introducing new products. It can also help them in segmenting and providing their best customers as well as knowing the profitability level of their various customers.
- Modelling Tools: The modelling tools enable the organisation to act on the result of their analysis will also help them to come up with packages that will solve some of the problems discovered during analysis. It will allow the organisation to know the lifetime value of their customers and use it to their own business advantage. some of these modelling tools have hidden tools that will go into a database and discover some hidden patterns that are not obvious to a human being. At times most of these hidden facts are not accessible to OLAP tools.
- Personalization Components: Personalization components are those tools that allow the organisation to personalize services been rendered to customers. these are as a result of facts that, the organisation had been able to discover about their customers.
- Communication Tools: These tools help the organisation to determine, plan and implement the best communication factors for each opportunity that the organisation have. Through this, they will able to know the best ways to approach leads e.g. through phones, e-mails, personal contact among others. They can also plan multimedia events such as TV, radio, newspapers, direct mail, internet among others.
- The Optimization Tools: This helps to deliver the most effective mix of messages and offers exclusively for each customer based on priority and the availability of resources to act within a particular period of time.
Under optimization tools, Organisation’s are able to manage how the organisation and their personnel’s communicate with potential leads and at what frequency. This allows them to prioritize leads and channels based on capacity and existing workload.
- Interaction Tools: This enables the organisation to personalize inbound and outbound customer interaction. It facilitates the seamless merging of different channels through which the organisation interacts with their customers, most especially their web customers. It allows marketers to respond and do a follow-up on potential leads and capture the results of all forms of communication across all channels for proper analysis.
SUMMARY ON ANALYSING TERADATA INDUSTRY CRM
At the end of this lesson, we have been able to discover that:
- In analysing Teradata Industry CRM as we well, we have Analysis Tools, Modeling Tools Personalization Tools Communication Tools, Optimization Tools and Interaction Tools.
- Analysis tools help an organisation to analyse data that they have about their customers and draw at a meaningful conclusion from the analysis.
- Modelling Tools allows the organisation to use the result of their data analysed to come up with products and packages that will satisfy customers’ need.
- Personalization tools allow the organisation to personalize services that they offered to their customers.
- Communication Tools helps the organisation to plan and determine the best way to communicate their potential leads.
- Optimization Tools. This helps Organisation’s to prioritize messages that they send to their customers in order to communicate leads based on their reliance and priority.
- In analysing Teradata industry CRM, you should know that Interaction Tools enable the organisation to coordinate interactions with their customer and do follow – up when necessary. It also enables them to store interception for later analysis.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau (CCNA,CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016) is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.