TERA DATA INDUSTRY CRM
OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY
At the end of this lesson, readers should be able to:
- Discuss the various tools we have under Tera Data Industry CRM.
- Know their functions and potentials, most importantly how they contribute to the growth of customer centric enterprise.
In this article, we want to talk more about Teradata Industry CRM. Data approach to CRM. These approach can be divided into five, which are Analysis tools, Modeling tools, Personalization components, Communication tools, Optimization tools and Interaction tools.
- Analysis Tools: This tools helps Organisation’s to analyse the data that they have about customers in order to draw out meaningful conclusions about them. Organisation’s will be able to look at their data in order to examine the type of relationships that their customer keep. They can use this in analyzing their behaviour, demographics location, their products and services usage among others. The tools can helps organisation to realize opportunities of introducing new products. It can also help them in segmenting and providing their best customers as well as knowing the profitability level of their various customers.
- Modeling Tools: The modeling tools enable the organisation to act on the result of their analysis will also help them to come up with packages that will solve some of the problems discovered during analysis. It will allow the organisation to know the lifetime value of their customers and use it to their own business advantage. some of these modeling tools have hidden tools that will go into database and discover some hidden patterns that are not obvious to human being. At times most of these hidden facts are not accessible to OLAP tools.
- Personalization Components: Personalization components are those tools that allow the organisation to personalize services been rendered to customers . these are as a result of facts that, the organisation had been able to discover about their customers.
- Communication Tools: These tools helps organisation to determine, plan and implement the best communication factors for each opportunity that the organisation have. Through this, they will able to know the best ways to approach leads e.g. through phones, e-mails, personal contact among others. They can also plan multimedia events such as TV, radio, newspapers, direct mail, internet among others.
- The Optimization Tools: This helps to deliver the most effective mix of messages and offers exclusively for each customers based on priority and the availability of resources to act within a particular period of time.
Under optimization tools, Organisation’s are able to manage how the organisation and their personnel’s communicate with potential leads and at what frequency. This allows them to prioritize leads and channels based on capacity and existing workload.
- Interaction Tools: This enables organisation to personalize inbound and outbound customer interaction. It facilitates seamless merging of different channels through which the organisation interacts with their customers, most especially their web customers. It allows marketers to respond and do follow-up on potential leads and capture the results of all forms of communication across all channels for proper analysis.
At the end of this lesson, we have been able to discover that:
- Under TeraData Industry RCM, we have Analysis Tools, Modeling Tools Personalization Tools Communication Tools, Optimization Tools and Interaction Tools.
- Analysis tools helps organisation to analyse data that they have about their customers and draw at meaningful and ……….. from the analysis.
- Modeling Tools allows organisation to use the result of their data analyse to come up with products and packages that will satisfy customers’ need.
- Personalization tools allows organisation to personalize services that they offered to their customers.
- Communication Tools helps organisation to plan and determine the best way to communicate their potential leads.
- Optimization Tools. This helps Organisation’s to prioritize messages that they send to their customers in order to communicate leads based on their reliance and priority.
- Interaction Tools enable to organisation to co-ordinate interactions with their customer and do follow – up when necessary. It also enable them to store interception for later analysis.