6 Proven ways of Stopping Spamming Emails
Spamming emails has to do with the use of email systems to send unsolicited email messages, indiscriminately overloading the users’ inbox.
Spam emails may contain malicious computer programs such as viruses and Trojans. According to a survey carried out by M86 Security, spam email source have their source in almost all continents such as Europe 44%, Asia 27%, South America 18%, North America 7% and Oceania 3%.
Here are some of the ways of stopping spamming emails…
- Avoid opening spam messages. This type of email are always classified by spam filters.
- Use the email client’s spam filter and anti-spamming tools.
- Never follow the links in spam messages.
- Always report suspicious emails as spams.
- Do not use official email address while signing up or registering with any website.
- Use a different email address when posting messages to any public forum.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.