OBJECTIVE OF THIS ARTICLE
At the end of this lesson, readers should be able to:
- Define collaborative customer-centric Enterprise.
- Discuss its benefits to CCEs
REVISITING CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
When organisations are established, they provide access and ways by which their customers can reach them. These include coming to branch offices, meeting over the web and through the telephone. Each of these subsets has its own method and components which were used for handling customer contacts,
A customer-centric enterprise always offers its services through the combination of these three channels. In doing these, the organisation needs processes, technologies and services that are conditioned to take customers first, and think about them in everything that they are doing. Customer – centricity has much to do with rethinking the entire customer experience from the customer point of view.
Collaboration is a matter of degree, and the quantity of the software and services used for collaboration only defines how comprehensive the collaboration will be.
Collaboration you should know has its own price – the cost to the number increases as the number of application increases. While collaboration CRM and should be implemented in a “build – to – fit” manner, the more collaboration an enterprise wished to enable, the more critical the vendor’s support for both system – to – system interaction and heterogeneity
In a customer-centric enterprise, the organisation tries to put machineries in place in order to meet up with the needs of their customer. Even the workforce is trained to think about customers first before anything else. They try to gather customer’s data from multiple channels in real time, analyse the data in order to find a correlation in the data. The said data at times can reload some hidden customer behaviour and some basic characteristics that customers have in common, the organisation can now use this in making lifetime decisions about their customers.
At its most basic, customer-centric enterprise requires that an organisation provides access to a wide range of functionality – which spans the enterprise and its IT environment – according to their specific role or job function. They tried to educate their product users on new ways of using their products and some things that their products can do that are not, available for other products or services.
A customer-centric enterprise achieves its true value by adding value to their customer. These are achieved through integration and collaboration in a fashionable way.
You should know that data is the main thing in a CCE. The more data you have about your customers, the more you are able to serve your customers better. The users must be able to access data that are outside their department, they should be able to use this data to solve customer issues. This will now enhance the value of internal and external business processes and technology.
People-centric collaboration also requires that applications and services interact automatically one another., without human intervention, in order to facilitate people – to – people collaboration. This requirement for the system to – system interaction is a key behind – the – scene element in any people-centric collaborative environment.
The bottom lines are that CCE will lead to greater efficiency, and a better return on human and technological assets, new business opportunities, and a closer and more fruitful working relationship between supply chain or value chain partners be they buyers, sellers, administrators or other service providers.
Collaborative customer-centric enterprise allows users from either inside or outside the organisation to access customer data as long as those actions will improve job performance in the bottom line.
The different users and the applications both within and outside the organisation must be able to interact and collaborate with one another. An external client having a problem with accessibility can communicate a CSR who might be able to help him or her out.
The Benefit of Collaborative CCE as part of customer centricity
- It brings about streamlined operations that offer lower transaction costs, error rates, and other operational efficiencies.
- It also improves customer and partner relations that comes from building tight links between technology and business processes. When done right, collaborative environments greatly enhance customer and partner satisfaction and help leverage all partners’ investment in technology and business process.
- A people-centric environment provides a platform for changing products, partnerships, and business processes in support of dynamic businesses and industries that require “first – to – market” rapid response.
Above all, if a collaborative CCE is well planned and implemented, it will significantly impact the bottom line of the enterprise involved.
At the end of this lesson, we have been able to discover that:
- Customer-centricity has to do with the act of putting customers at the centre of business
- In collaborative CCE, users from within and outside the organisation must be able to access data that will improve business performance and help the organisation to improve on customers experience.
- Collaborative CCE will lead to greater efficiency, new business opportunities and closer relationship among stakeholders in the business.
- Some of the benefits attached to collaborative CCE includes:
- A streamlined operation enhanced stakeholders satisfaction and leveraging of partners investment in business and processes.
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.