5 Ways of prosecuting Identity Theft
Identity theft is one of the main issues in e-commerce and cybersecurity. In this article, In this article, I want to talk about five steps that you need to follow when you are prosecuting stolen identity in cybersecurity. Follow me as we look at the steps together in this article.
- Begin the process by contacting the bureaus, banks, or any other organisation who may be involved.
- You need to file a formal complaint with the police department.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and complete affidavits to prove your innocence on identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Obtain a copy of the police affidavit to prove to the organisations that you have filed an identity theft complaint.
- Contact the District Attorney’s office for further prosecuting the individual who may be involved in identity theft.
- Regularly update yourself regarding the investigation process to ensure that the case is being dealt with properly.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
Click here to Download 5 E-Books that I have taken time to prepare for you.
These E-Books contain formulas that have helped many of my students to nail the PMP Exam at first attempt! You can also make use of this E-Books.
If you have any question while using the material, feel free to shoot me a mail. I am committed to assisting you to nail your PMP exam. It’s a pledge. You can always count on me as a friend.
PS: For like seven years since I started blogging I have tried many platforms and tools.
Some worked and some of them performed below expectation. Here are some of the tools that I will gladly recommend for you any day, any time.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks
Adeniyi Salau PMP , CCNA R&S , CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016), Microsoft Certified Security and Networking Associate is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.