How to Obtain Digital Signature for websites
In this era when phishing is very rampant, organisation have device means to ensure that they are only receiving emails from the right source. There is a need to authenticate both the send and receiver of documents, that is why Digital Signature becomes necessary. In this article, I will be looking at how to obtain Digital Signature for websites.
A digital signature is used to authenticate the sender of a message or the signer of a document.
They are also used to ensure that the original content of the message is not changed whole the message moved from the sender to the receiver.
Users are expected to digitally sign their emails before they are being sent to recipients.
There are some sites where you can obtain Digital signature such as:
Next, I am going to talk about how you can obtain a Digital Certificate…
- Go to the Certificate Authority website.
- Purchase and download the certificate. If you buy from Namecheap, they can assist you in installing the certificate without any hassle.
- Some certificate authorities offer a free email security certificate.
- Provide personal details to download the certificate.
- Login to the email account that you have provided while downloading the certificate.
- Click your inbox for an installation link.
Installing a Digital Certificate…
- Click the installation.link to install the digital certificate
- In Internet Explorer go to Tools. Internet Options. Content Tab.
- In the content tab, click the Certificate button.
- Select the certificate and click to e Export button.
- Click on next.
- Check the Yes, export the private key option.
- Click on next.
- Protect the private key by giving a password and confirming it.
- Specify the file you want to export and save it to a particular location.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.