In this article, I want to give you some network security checklists that you should look out for when you plan to secure your network from hackers. Follow me as we do this together in this article.
Some of the network security checklists…
- Schedule regular backup of the data files.
- Change network device passwords regularly.
- Regularly update the Operating system and other software with the latest patches.
- Block all access to the network infrastructure from the outside.
- Run performance monitoring software to receive alerts if something abnormal happens on the server or the network.
- Part of the network security checklists is for you to install anti-virus software on all workstations.
- Configure the server to scan both incoming and outgoing files.
- Scan all incoming and outgoing emails and attachments.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau (CCNA,CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016) is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.