Dear esteemed readers. This morning again I want to open our eyes to another network adapter issue that you can resolve on your own. Many of you have had this problem in the past but you were not able to solve it. It is high time you start solving some of these problems on your own.
Here is what you need to do to resolve these network adapter issues.
- In the network connection Window, right-click the Network Adapter and then click Repair.
- Unplug the modem.
- If the user is unsure which one might be the modem, it is the device that is connected directly to the phone line. (if the user uses DSL or cable connection).
- If the user has a router connected to the modem, it should be unplugged and then plugged in after some time.
- Restart the system.
- If the network adapter still shows “Limited or no connectivity” and the user has customized the router’s configuration, verify that the router has DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) enabled.
- Enable DHCP and then restart the system.
- If the user is using the router, unplug the network cable that connects the modem to the router and connects the computer directly to the modem. If the computer connects after restarting, the problem is with the router.
- If the problem persists, contact your Internet Service Provider for support.
Where is limited or no internet connection. The problem might be due to:
- failed internet connection.
- Misconfigured router.
- misconfigured network adapter.
you enjoy this article. DO not hestitate to share with other on social media. You can also subscribe to get updates on new articles. Thanks for reading.