Solution To Network Adapter With No Connectivity
Dear esteemed readers. This morning again I want to open our eyes to another network adapter issue that you can resolve on your own. Many of you have had this problem in the past but you were not able to solve it. It is high time you start solving some of these problems on your own.
Here is what you need to do to resolve these network adapter issues.
- In the network connection Window, right-click the Network Adapter and then click Repair.
- Unplug the modem.
- If the user is unsure which one might be the modem, it is the device that is connected directly to the phone line. (if the user uses DSL or cable connection).
- If the user has a router connected to the modem, it should be unplugged and then plugged in after some time.
- Restart the system.
- If the network adapter still shows “Limited or no connectivity” and the user has customized the router’s configuration, verify that the router has DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) enabled.
- Enable DHCP and then restart the system.
- If the user is using the router, unplug the network cable that connects the modem to the router and connects the computer directly to the modem. If the computer connects after restarting, the problem is with the router.
- If the problem persists, contact your Internet Service Provider for support.
Where is limited or no internet connection? The problem might be due to:
- failed internet connection.
- Misconfigured router.
- misconfigured network adapter.
Revealed: 8 Network Security Checklists for Users
Some of the network security checklists…
- Schedule regular backup of the data files.
- Change network device passwords regularly.
- Regularly update the Operating system and other software with the latest patches.
- Block all access to the network infrastructure from the outside.
- Run performance monitoring software to receive alerts if something abnormal happens on the server or the network.
- Part of the network security checklists is for you to install anti-virus software on all workstations.
- Configure the server to scan both incoming and outgoing files.
- Scan all incoming and outgoing emails and attachments.
What To Do When Network Adapter is Unplugged
I know it happens to us many times when we would like to use the network but we could not gain access. One of the problems might be that the network adapter is unplugged. If that happens, you might not be able to access the internet. In this article, I want to show you the way out of that mess. Believe it is something you can fix without calling the IT guys.
You can fix it by taking these five steps.
- You need to verify that both ends of the network cables are properly connected.
- If the cable is properly connected, you have to verify that the modem and router are plugged and turned on.
- If the user has more than one network port available in the router, plug the cable into a different port. If the network connection works, then the original port of the router is faulty.
- You now have to replace the network cable with a new cable. You might have a faulty network cable.
- The network adapter on the system might have failed.
How to Check Network Adapter Settings for Networks
One of the ways of making sure that you are secured on a network is by checking network adapter settings for your network. You have to make sure at all times that you are connected to a secured network in order to stay secure. In this infographic, I want to show you some of the ways of staying secure on a network.
Start your network adapter settings with this…
Now tell us your own side of this story.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
You can also join our WhatsApp Group Here.
Work from Home. Work for PropellerAds.
Finding the right Long-tail Keywords? Start your journey here.