Dear esteemed readers. This morning again I want to open our eyes to another network adapter issue that you can resolve on your own. Many of you have had this problem in the past but you were not able to solve it. It is high time you start solving some of these problems on your own.
Here is what you need to do to resolve these network adapter issues.
- In the network connection Window, right-click the Network Adapter and then click Repair.
- Unplug the modem.
- If the user is unsure which one might be the modem, it is the device that is connected directly to the phone line. (if the user uses DSL or cable connection).
- If the user has a router connected to the modem, it should be unplugged and then plugged in after some time.
- Restart the system.
- If the network adapter still shows “Limited or no connectivity” and the user has customized the router’s configuration, verify that the router has DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) enabled.
- Enable DHCP and then restart the system.
- If the user is using the router, unplug the network cable that connects the modem to the router and connects the computer directly to the modem. If the computer connects after restarting, the problem is with the router.
- If the problem persists, contact your Internet Service Provider for support.
Where is limited or no internet connection? The problem might be due to:
- failed internet connection.
- Misconfigured router.
- misconfigured network adapter.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
Click here to Download 5 E-Books that I have taken time to prepare for you.
These E-Books contains formulas that have helped many of my students to nail the PMP Exam. You can also make use of this E-Books. While you are using it if you have questions to ask me concerning the Formulas, feel free to shoot me a mail. I am committed to assisting you to nail your PMP exam. It’s a pledge. You can always count on me as a friend.
PS: For like seven years since I started blogging I have tried many platforms and tools. Some worked and some of them performed below expectation. Here are some of the tools that I will gladly recommend for you any day, any time.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau PMP , CCNA R&S , CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016), Microsoft Certified Security and Networking Associate is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.