19 Terms to Know for the Internet of Things Applications
Here are some of the terms that you need to know if you plan to embark on the journey to the world of the Internet of Things.
- API– a bridge for interactions between services, such as mainframe and databases and customer-facing services.
- Boilerplate– a reusable piece of code or software.
- CSS(stands for Cascading Style Sheets) – a language that describes the design of HTML elements.
- HTML(stands for HyperText Markup Language) – a language for creating web pages and web applications.
- HTTP(stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol) – a protocol for transferring data (primarily HTML files) over the internet.
- Java– a famous programming language used for the development of desktop, mobile and web cross-platform applications.
- Non-relational Database– a database that represents the data in a non-table format.
- NoSQL– an umbrella term for non-relational databases and their associated query languages.
- Relational Database– a database that is represented as a set of tables with related data.
- REST(stands for REpresentational State Transfer) – an architecture style for building resources, such as HTML documents, images, or script files, on the web.
- SDK(stands for Software Development Kit) – a set of software development tools.
- SQL(stands for Structured Query Language) – a query language used to extract data from relational databases.
- Swift– a modern programming language used mostly in application development for Apple products.
- XML(stands for eXtensible Markup Language) – a language for creating structured data that can be successfully read by both users and computers.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
Click here to Download 5 E-Books that I have taken time to prepared for you.
These E-Books contains formulas that have helped many of my students to nail the PMP Exam. You can also make use of this E-Books. While you are using it if you have questions to ask me concerning the Formulas, feel free to shoot me a mail. I am committed to assisting you to nail your PMP exam. It’s a pledge. You can always count on me as a friend.
PS: For like seven years since I started blogging I have tried many platforms and tools. Some worked and some of them performed below expectation. Here are some of the tools that I will gladly recommend for you any day, any time.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau is a Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.