Understanding the Interface for Coding with Blockly
Blockly is a tool that allows you to write codes through Drag and drop functions. You can actually download any of it from the internet. Just Google it and get ready to start coding like me.
The large dotted whiteboard on the right is where we can place our blocks. Our workspace has many other features.
• The target icon centres our block(s) on the board
• The + icon zooms in, the – icon zooms out
• Clicking on the trash icon allows us to get rid of blocks
Note: Dragging and dropping a block back into the tab will also delete it
Along the top of the whiteboard, we can find more features to use when we are creating our program.
• The disk icon allows us to save the blocks on our board
Note: We can access saved blocks by clicking on the “Select Saved Blocks” dropdown menu on the left
• The back arrow restores
• The x icon deletes all blocks in our workspace
• The > icon allows us to run each step (vertically) one by one
• The play icon runs the entire program at once
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.