Some of the Major Checklist when you Want to Identify Theft Protection
Here are some of the step that you need to follow when you want to identify theft protection in any setting.
- never give away social security information or private contact information on the phone – unless you initiated the phone call.
- Keep your social security card, passport, licence and other valuable personal information hidden and looked up.
- Ensure that your name is not present in the marketers’ hit list.
- Shred papers with personal information instead of throwing them away.
- Confirm who you are dealing with, i.e a legitimate representative or a legitimate organisation over the phone.
- Carry only necessary credit cards.
- Can cards seldom used .
- Review credit card regularly.
- Do not carry your social security card in your wallet.
- Do not.reply to unsolicited email requests for personal information.
- Do not give personal information over the phone.
- Review bank /credit card statements regularly.
- Shred credit card offers and “convenience checks” that are not useful.
- Do not allow any financial information on the system and use strong passwords for all financial accounts.
- Check the telephone and cell phone bills for calls you did not make.
- Read before you click, stop pre-approved credit offers , and read website private policies.
- Keep the computer operating system and other applications up to date.
- Install anti virus software and scan the system regularly.
- Enable firewall protection.
- Check for website policies before you enter.
- Be careful while opening email attachments.
- Clear the browser history , logs and recently opened files every time.
- Check for secured websites whole transmitting sensitive information.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
Click here to Download 5 E-Books that I have taken time to prepare for you.
These E-Books contain formulas that have helped many of my students to nail the PMP Exam at first attempt! You can also make use of this E-Books.
If you have any question while using the material, feel free to shoot me a mail. I am committed to assisting you to nail your PMP exam. It’s a pledge. You can always count on me as a friend.
PS: For like seven years since I started blogging I have tried many platforms and tools.
Some worked and some of them performed below expectation. Here are some of the tools that I will gladly recommend for you any day, any time.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks
Adeniyi Salau PMP , CCNA R&S , CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016), Microsoft Certified Security and Networking Associate is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.