How To Identify A Scam interview | Fake Job Interview Invitation you are being called to , have listed some signs to identify fake and scam job interview invitation below .
1. How To Identify A Scam Interview : Real job don’t disclose their company fully when talking to you on phone
Some companies will call you for the interview via the phone with your number but believe me , no company will start disclosing their details on phone to you and if you find any , its one of the components of fake interview , be aware !
2. How To Identify A Scam Interview : They contacted you first without submitting CV
Some companies will call you for interview from no where , you can’t even recall if you submit CV or not , once you find out anyone calling to interview you without you submitting any request to them , they are 80% seen as scam
3. How To Identify A Scam Interview : The pay is great
They tend to tell you a pay that will boost your happiness so you can find a way to get to their place , they all know everyone wants a good job with a good pay , they already know when you hear a good pay ,you will definitely want to go for the interview and this companies are tend to be scam .
4. How To Identify A Scam Interview : They tend to give you the work instantly
They will tell you to come and start the job instantly without even knowing all just because they want you to come over by all means , they tend to drive sweet things into your head just to visit them . They are scam
5. How To Identify A Scam Interview : Company Not Known
No matter how small the enterprise is , as far as they employ workers , they will be known somewhere if not everywhere . A scam company is always known to nobody , they can tell you it’s a new company , beware of scam !