To download a YouTube video on your phone may seem impossible. This is because the YouTube app only allows you to download and watch offline videos on the app itself and not on your device storage where you can access the video via your media player. I have always had to fall back to accessing videos offline via the YouTube App itself and sharing the videos with others seem challenging.
To download a youtube video on your phone,you would need special applications,like the VidMate App. It is very user friendly and has features that make the use of the app convenient. This app may not be found on play store so a quick google search should lead you to downloading the app
To download a YouTube Video on your phone via this app;
1. Download and install the App;
2. Open the app and tap on the “YouTube” feature on the App
3. Enter your keyword and search
Read Also; How To Earn Money On Youtube
4. Tap the red arrow on the bottom right side of the screen when your search results show up on the screen.
5. Choose the Video Format you want to download YouTube video on your phone.
6. Click download and voilà!
The App downloads videos straight to your device storage which you can access via your media player anytime and it allows for one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos on your phone.