Welcome readers to Crmnigeria. Have you ever been scrolling through Instagram and see a very funny video you wish to watch all over again in your gallery? Or you see a cute picture you want to save directly to your gallery without screenshotting the entire page? Lucky you, because in this post, I’m going to show you how to do that via many methods. And the best part is that you can download them in bulk.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM POSTS IN BULK (FOR LAPTOPS)
Do you login to your Instagram account on your laptop? Perfect! Follow these steps to download your favorite posts:
This method works on both macOS and Windows 10 and all you need to have is Google Chrome installed.
1. Open Google Chrome and download the extension, “Downloader for Instagram + Direct Message” from the Chrome Web Store.
2. After installing the extension, open a new tab and go to www.instagram.com. Open the profile from where you wish to download the photos and video posts from.
3. Once the profile is loaded, you can click on each photos and videos and hit the Download button on your tab to save them on your computer.
4. Similarly goes for if you wish to download an Instagram story. Just open that story and click on the Download button to save the one that’s currently playing on-screen. There is also a “Download all” button to save all the stories that have been uploaded to that Instagram account at that time.
5. If you wish to download the posts in bulk, click on the “Download all” button in the top-right corner. From there, you can personally set the range of photos or videos that you wish to download or you can even customise advanced settings. Once done, hit Download to proceed.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM POSTS (FOR PHONES)
1. Visit Ingramer.com.
2. From the home-screen, click on the hamburger icon > then Tools and click on Instagram Downloader.
3. If whatever post you wish to download is from a particular Instagram account, just search for that account and open the account on the Instagram app, Select the particular photo or video you wish to download, tap the three-dots icon in the top-right part of the post and tap Copy link.
4. Go back to the website, tap on Download photo/video, paste the link into the blank space and tap Search. The photo/video will appear below in the results. Hit Download to start the save.
5. Finally, in order to download Instagram stories, tap on Download Stories on the website and enter the Instagram account username from where you wish to download the story. After that, below you should be able to see the current stories uploaded as well as the old Highlights from the story, simply tap Download under the post which you want to save and voila! The download starts.
ANOTHER WAY TO DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM POSTS
There are some websites that allow you to download Instagram pictures, videos and stories on your phone as well as on your computer.
1. Go to storysaver.net on your phone or computer to download Instagram stories.
2. Once the website has loaded, enter the Instagram account username which posts you want to save in the search box and tap Download.
3. Scroll down to select the stories you wish to save and hit Save as video to store them on your device storage.
4. If you want to download photos and videos, visit socialdown.com on your phone or computer.
Open the Instagram app and copy the link of the video or photo that you want to download as stated above.
Was this helpful? Drop a comment below!