How To Download Movie Subtitle File (.srt) Directly with MX Player
MX Player is the most widely used application for Watching of Movies, Videos and Skit and other MP4 you know. Though, there are other APK Movie Player like MX Player, but MX Player has some Unique features that makes their Users never get tired of using, and do upgrade with some features that it hard to find on other Players.
MX Player is an Indian video application, MX Player is a video player first launch in 18 July 2011 highlighting equipment quickening and caption support, and disconnected video seeing abilities.
On 20 February 2019, MX Player was relaunched as an OTT stage with the declaration of unique programming.
In March 2020, MX Player declared the dispatch of its OTT service globally to choose markets.
MX Player has around 750 million users globally spread across 150 countries. The platform has over 275 million monthly active users.
In Case you don’t know, here are some latest MX Player Features:
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware quickening can be applied to more recordings with the assistance of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by squeezing and swiping over the screen. Zoom and Pan is additionally accessible by alternative.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/in reverse to move to straightaway/past content, Up/down to move message all over, Zoom in/out to change content size.
e) MX FILE SHARING – Fast exchange documents without versatile information use. Offer Music, Share Video, Share Files.
f) KIDS LOCK – Keep your children engaged without stressing that they can make calls or contact different applications.
But this Article is base on the Feature number 4.
HERE IS HOW TO DOWNLOAD MOVIE SUBTITLE FILE
1. Download from PlayStore and Open your MX Player Application.
2. Play the Movie for which you need subtitles for.
3. You’ll see a three dotted line at the top right corner of the screen. Click or Tap on it.
4. A drop down menu will open. Click or Tap on ‘Subtitle’.
5. Now Click or Tap on ‘Online Subtitles’.
6. Click or Tap on ‘Search’.
7. The Screen will show ‘Get Subtitles Online’.
8. Click or Tap on OK to Search instantly or you can check enter the text especially when the video title is not the same with video name and then you enter the video name and touch OK.
I hope with this you have had the option to figure out how to Download any film Subtitle using your MX Player.
Don’t forget to Share, Like, and Comment..
It a free world…