Welcome to CrmNigeria, Ways at which people use Gtbank for banking is going high there financing and banking system grow every-day so as that many people get this or that to file a complaint to their customer care support which they exist in different ways both facially and on-air (online) they are also on one of the most popular social media in Nigeria which is known to be WhatsApp so we’ve found a way to get gtbank WhatsApp number and make use of it to contact them and file any complain we have to them via WhatsApp.
I personally make use of Gtbank and whenever I visit the bank nowadays especially during this period of the virus outbreak, most people find it difficult to get to their customers care to support it takes a lot of time and let me tell you to want you don’t know about you visiting any Gtbank customers care service and support to file complaints about your hmmm is that you might end up spending all day there without you being able to get to your workplace for that they lol it’s happening on the most bank and not only Gtbank but seem they have a lot of customers to attend to So that why we’ve found alternative ways that won’t even make you to pick steps out from your house and you will get to contact Gtbank view the gtbank WhatsApp number.
The aim of this article is to provide you with a gtbank WhatsApp number which is valid and how you can contact them to file to your complain to them which will be sought if it’s something that won’t be done facially that is physically let’s get to know some relate complains you can file view the WhatsApp number.
Complains such as :
- Dispense Error
- Account opening
- Products Enquiries
- Service Resolution
- You can contact Gtbank on WhatsApp via WhatsApp number only from Monday to Friday which you will strictly be attending during the day.
- And they have a specific time which they attend to customers online, for now, it’s 8 am to 5 am.
- And the Gtbank WhatsApp number is “07016974994” yea it’s the verified one.
- All you have to do is to copy the WhatsApp number to your phone and save it as Gtbank WhatsApp support.
- Then go ahead and visit add new chat from your WhatsApp app and refresh your WhatsApp contact list.
- Then search for the Gtbank WhatsApp support number which you just saved now.
- Slide to their DM and file all the complaints you have related to the one we listed above.
- That’s all about that.
I hope this article helps you find what you have been looking for?