At the end of this lesson, readers should be able to:
- Define collaborative CRM
- Discuss its functionalities.
Collaborative business is the strategies and technologies that enables multi-enterprise business process integration and content management, with the goal of creating, growing and retaining profitable network of customer and partner relationship. In a nutshell, it is the strategy you adopt in order to make sure that you do not lose your profitable customers to your customer’s life cycle. This also involve monitoring your partners and distributors so as to ensure that you are not more presented.
Collaborative CRM focuses on providing business solutions to meet the complex and dynamic environment of today’s enterprise. It focus on giving visibility to enterprise sales, services, marketing and product development in order to support customers better collaborative CRM provides application that allows front line staffs and department to work hand in hand towards customer satisfaction while they still maintain their uniqueness.
What it Addresses?
- Need for structured process tool that can manage simple is well as complex methodologies as well as repeatable process.
- Account for multiple time zones and shared roles within the workflow.
- Provide easy management application which are solely driven by business needs.
- Status reporting of the over all process form start to delivery. Provide full functionality to web users, which includes status reporting
- Allow flexibility to be specific – for well defined vertical application and a suite of common capabilities – for general applications.
- Embrace emerging technologies like voice over IP (VOIP), Video, secured file sharing e.t.c. with open architecture
At technology barriers dissolve, enterprise became increasingly enabled to build, integrate, and extend processes to customers, employees and business partners, to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty while driving increased revenue.
At the end of this lesson, we have been able to discover that:
- Collaborative CRM involves processes and technologies that allows departments, and stakeholders in an organisation to work together towards customer satisfaction.
- Some of its capabilities includes the fact that if provides easy management, allows status reporting for we users, embracing emerging technology, and it is also known to be flexible.
PS: Do you want to learn Digital marketing or Microsoft Excel? Youu can subscribe to my Youtube channel to learn for free.