At the end of this lesson, readers should be able to:
Define collaborative CRM
Discuss its functionalities.
Collaborative business is the strategies and technologies that enable multi-enterprise business process integration and content management, with the goal of creating, growing and retaining a profitable network of customer and partner relationship. In a nutshell, it is the strategy you adopt in order to make sure that you do not lose your profitable customers to your customer’s life cycle. This also involves monitoring your partners and distributors so as to ensure that you are not more present.
Collaborative CRM focuses on providing business solutions to meet the complex and dynamic environment of today’s enterprise. It focuses on giving visibility to enterprise sales, services, marketing and product development in order to support customers better collaborative CRM provides an application that allows front line staffs and department to work hand in hand towards customer satisfaction while they still maintain their uniqueness.
What does it address?
- Need for structured process tool that can manage simple as well as complex methodologies as well as a repeatable process.
- Account for multiple time zones and shared roles within the workflow.
- Provide easy management application which is solely driven by business needs.
- Status reporting of the overall process from start to delivery. Provide full functionality to web users, which includes status reporting
- Allow flexibility to be specific – for well defined vertical application and a suite of common capabilities – for general applications.
- Embrace emerging technologies like voice over IP (VOIP), Video, secured file sharing e.t.c. with open architecture
At technology barriers dissolve, enterprise became increasingly enabled to build, integrate, and extend processes to customers, employees and business partners, to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty while driving increased revenue.
At the end of this lesson, we have been able to discover that:
- Collaborative CRM involves processes and technologies that allow departments, and stakeholders in an organisation to work together towards customer satisfaction.
- Some of its capabilities include the fact that it provides easy management, allows status reporting for we users, embracing emerging technology, and it is also known to be flexible.
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.