10 Email Security Procedures for Safety
Here are the ten email security procedures for safety when you are sending emails privately or in an organisation environment. Here are some email security procedures for safety in any organisation.
- Scan email for malware.
- Turn off preview feature and download settings email client.
- Create a junk email filter in the email client.
- Digitally sign your email messages.
- Avoid unwanted email using filters.
- Create and use a strong password.
- Provide an alternative email address for mail recovery.
- Check for last login activity to confirm that unauthorized users have not logged in to your account.
- Use https for browser connection.
- Disable/ Unselect keep me Signed in/ Remember me functions.
- If you can do all these, be rest assured of secured email communications.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
Click here to Download 5 E-Books that I have taken time to prepare for you.
These E-Books contain formulas that have helped many of my students to nail the PMP Exam at first attempt! You can also make use of this E-Books.
If you have any question while using the material, feel free to shoot me a mail. I am committed to assisting you to nail your PMP exam. It’s a pledge. You can always count on me as a friend.
PS: For like seven years since I started blogging I have tried many platforms and tools. Some worked and some of them performed below expectation. Here are some of the tools that I will gladly recommend for you any day, any time.
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau PMP , CCNA R&S , CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016), Microsoft Certified Security and Networking Associate is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.