10 Email Security Procedures for Safety
Here are the ten email security procedures for safety when you are sending emails privately or in an organisation environment. Here are some email security procedures for safety in any organisation.
- Scan email for malware.
- Turn off preview feature and download settings email client.
- Create a junk email filter in the email client.
- Digitally sign your email messages.
- Avoid unwanted email using filters.
- Create and use a strong password.
- Provide an alternative email address for mail recovery.
- Check for last login activity to confirm that unauthorized users have not logged in to your account.
- Use https for browser connection.
- Disable/ Unselect keep me Signed in/ Remember me functions.
- If you can do all these, be rest assured of secured email communications.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.