Here is a way that you create user password for Windows 7 OS
- Go to the “Start” button on the Windows and click on the ” Control Panel”. Then you will check the “User Accounts” Click “Manage Another Account”.
- Click “Username” where you have to change and choose “Password”. If you have already set the password before, the option will be ” Change your password”.
- In the “Create Password for user‘s account window, type the password to be assigned to the selected and confirm the password.
- If a password is already assigned to the User Account you are trying to change, Windows will ask you to verify the current password.
- Click the Create /Change Password.
It is very important to use a password on your device to prevent unauthorized users from having access to your device. It has been stated that there is no password that cannot be cracked, the beauty of it is that it should take some time before it is been cracked. If you do not put any password, you will make it very easy for an intruder to have access to your device.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
You need to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. You can check the spam folder for it. Add us to your mailing list to receive directly from us.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau PMP , CCNA R&S , CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016), Microsoft Certified Security and Networking Associate is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.