Introduction to checklists for online transactions
Here are some of the checklists that you need to follow when you need to carry out online transactions. I have talked about some of these protection strategies in my previous articles. This is very important so that you will not lose your hard-earned money to hackers. If you can follow some of the precautionary measures that need to be followed when you need to protect yourself. You can click on some of the links to read some of the previous articles where I have talked about some of these tools.
- As part of the checklists for online transactions, you have to regularly update your operating systems and other installed applications.
- Ensure that you have the latest web browser installed in the system.
- Ensure you are connected to a secured network when using a wireless network.
- Regularly scan your system for viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, keyloggers and other malware using updated antivirus.
- Use strong passwords for all online transactions and keep them changing at regular intervals.
- Use a virtual keyboard to enter sensitive information. This is online one of the checklists for online transactions.
- Do not perform online transactions from public systems.
- Always completely log off after online transactions.
- Never respond to unsolicited email offers or request for information.
- Use browser filters that warn about reported phishing sites and block access to the address.
- Register for the mobile bank alert service to get alerts whenever there is a significant transaction.
- Protect yourself from identity theft.
- Always check the address bar for the correct url.
- Always check the website certificate, SSL padlocks, and https.
Now your take on this argument.
We would also like to hear what you feel about the topic we discussed today. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to drop your comments and recommendations. If you have a contrary opinion, you can drop that too.
You can also join our Facebook Page CRMNigeria for more updates. You can do that by clicking on the link or searching for our page on Facebook.
Click here to Download 5 E-Books that I have taken time to prepare for you.
These E-Books contains formulas that have helped many of my students to nail the PMP Exam. You can also make use of this E-Books. While you are using it if you have questions to ask me concerning the Formulas, feel free to shoot me a mail. I am committed to assisting you to nail your PMP exam. It’s a pledge. You can always count on me as a friend.
PS: For like seven years since I started blogging I have tried many platforms and tools. Some worked and some of them performed below expectation. Here are some of the tools that I will gladly recommend for you any day, any time.
PS: Click on the link below to sign up for my Online E-Course CRM Training. Make sure you confirm your subscription by clicking on the link sent to you. Thanks.
Adeniyi Salau PMP , CCNA R&S , CDMP, CEP, MOS, MCP, CSCU (Project 2016), Microsoft Certified Security and Networking Associate is a Google and Beingcert Certified Digital Marketer, Project Manager and SEO Expert of repute with about a decade of Blogging and online marketing experience. He is always ready to share his experience with others.